Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Perspective

I decided to start blogging again. Not because I have extra time on my hands. Trust me, I don't. I started blogging again because I wanted a way to reflect on all things positive through out the week. Some days are long, very long, however, I am amazed at how fast time flies by. But, despite the long days and short weeks, life is good. Sometimes a reflection  on the positive things in life is a perfect reminder to how good life is. 

Bennett is 4. Or if you ask him, he is 4 years and 7 months. And our little Charlie is 9 months. Where have these last several months gone??? This has been a difficult year to say the least. Charlotte has given us challenges and she has kept us busy. And by golly, both kids constantly make us worry (that's parenthood, right)!! Speaking of Parenthood, that show is wonderful... Thursday nights on NBC. 

Riley Hospital has a special place in my heart. There are some sick kiddos there. I can't imagine their strength and courage to battle whatever situation they are fighting. And those parents, they have an even bigger place in my heart. Our recent trip to the hospital made me so grateful that a) we aren't there anymore (by the way, the doctors and nurses were amazing) b) I will gladly juggle doctors appointments, and a hectic schedule because it beats walking the halls at 2am trying to get your little one to sleep.

At the end of the day, I have two beautiful, healthy and perfect babies (and not much else matters) 

Jackie 


No comments:

Post a Comment